Monday, July 11, 2011

Panda Revolution 2046

Panda Revolution 2046

Ever wonder whats the panda revolution going to be in future?

Week 24:
Panda Revolution 2046
The future is in your hands.


I will officially stop creating "one design per week" after "week 25" because life happens and I'm going to be busy dealing with it for a while. I will be still creating design but only not once a week.

I sincerely thank you for your supports over the past 6 months. Thanks for voting for me in those various tee competitions i participated in and apologies as none have been selected to be printed on tee. Lady luck has not been smiling at me.
Nevertheless, it stills a good try for me as I have experimental different style and pushed myself to create 1 every week. It’s not an easy task and I really need to salute those that create 1 per day.

Lastly, I wanted to thank all who have purchased prints from me, until today I have sent out a total of 45 prints (and counting) in past 2 months time. It’s probably not a lot to some but to me it’s a lot of supports. I never thought I can sell this much so thank you all so much.(* I don’t want to make it sound like I’m leaving lol) That's all.

Follow me at Facebook / Tumblr

No comments: