Friday, December 04, 2009

Mister Postman

"Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman
(Wait)
Wait Mister Postman

Please Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a package in your bag for me.."



> Received this tees from lafraise and DBH this week.




>from DesignByHumans . The shipping was fast , placed the order on 25th Nov and it arrived today. Swoosh~




> Orders mostly for myself ( hee) . Brought a few The Wild Band tee for my girlfriend and friends.*The wild band tee is currently loved by matt ( DBH staff )




> Next , is the winning design "Taming of the wolf" from Lafraise. Coming soon...



> And lastly , the tee i been wanting to get hold on. Finally got it after 2 years!

Why you might wonder?

This is one tee that had inspired me a lot, one tee that had given me hope & interest to create my works on ...yes...t-shirt. Everything begin with this TEE! This is the one tee that had ruled them all. This is not Spartan , this is Revelations by Jimiyo!

1 comment:

*SparkleMirror* Kiln-Fired Art Studio said...

I understand how emotionally charged these initial-spark pieces are. I have my own collection of "flashbulb" inspiration items myself... powerful creative touchstones.