Friday, August 08, 2008

080808

The Big Catch X
(print version)

The Big Catch
(tee version)

The Big Catch
Inspired by my previous artwork , the story of Kintaro or "the Golden Boy" battling a giant carp.

Perhaps Legend didn't mentioned that Kintaro was actually a cat and he was battling a carp with a "kabuki" make up. Sail the fish, Neko ! :P

Do give me your supports by giving me a votes and comments . Thanks and totally appreciated it. :D
The Big Catch - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
http://www.threadless.com/submission/173499/The_Big_Catch <-- Catch me here


Where is the love?

Where is the love?(revamped)
"A day in the heaven is a year on earth. A second of waiting for my love to return is a lifetime of torture."

Added in water-colour for the water (blue)

www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/23394

and 2 re-sub in Lafraise
The Wild Band X
Snow Queen

3 comments:

Melissæ said...

I love the Giant Catch poster, I like the little lines and blue background of it. Makes it looks vintage.

And I loove the little kitteh with his tattoos and sumo-like garb. Wonderful!

xiaobaosg 小宝 said...

Thanks Melissæ :D

lil kim said...

yes, love the vintage look - but who's catching who? great t-shirt too!