Saturday, April 19, 2008

Illustrator Practise 1



Illustrator Practice ~ Day 2

Finally started to practice drawing using Illustrator (*for a project) , i had always wanted to use illustrator for my artwork so i guess this is a very good chance/start for me to learn and earn at the same times. ( ^ ^)

Here's a lineart which i just did , it was kind of stiff and in a way not nice, ha.
In fact , the lineart that you are seeing now is cleaned up with the help of Photoshop. Anyway , i will be keeping a daily updates on the practice and progress.

So if you're reading this and are a expert in Illustrator , do give me some advises , tips , comments or critics. Thanks.


Special Thanks to
Antz , Banes and Shawn for the advises .

4 comments:

PJ said...

hmmm....not exactly an expert but you can try the live trace tool? Gotta ink first. Works better with clean black lines. :)

xiaobaosg 小宝 said...

I see. Thanks Pj :D

dendoo said...

nice try. i mainly use illustrator so this year i've been trying to play with photoshop more. let hope my tries turn out as good as yours!

kim said...

I wish I could help, but I really rely on Photoshop. Illustrator just seems to get in the way. I've survived for so many years without it, I figure, why start using illustrator now when Photoshop can do the same thing? You just have to know how to vector in photoshop.

keep up the good work.