Sunday, April 13, 2008

Grafuck

Mature content

*Please Leave if you are below 18. Don't say i didn't warn you :D....

DayDream Fantasy

Collab 1: DAY DREAM FANTASY

Lineart by Terry
Colors by me


Climax

Collab 2 : Climax ( hidden dragon , crouching tiger)

Lineart by me
Colors by Terry



Collab 2 :
Terry almost did everything. My contribution is just the girl's poster in the background. Ha~

Submission to Grafuck 4
It's their 4th book and definitely, it's a submission that we (4playz) cannot miss. Hey~! We are still around, just that everyone is busy with their own stuffs. :D

Ore wa saisho kara (saigo made) kuraimakkusu da ze (I am, from the start (to the finish), at the climax)! ~ Momotaros Den O

1 comment:

C.K.VOON (Xiao Qiang) said...

oh...my god! so sex la....hehe...but great work!