Skip to main content

Masked Samurai Return

Masked Samurai R

Masked Samurai Return

A newly re-drawn Masked Samurai with a concept logo design.
The return of a extremes warrior....... :P
( Hope I didn't over do it. He~ )

Do check out the running design on designsbyhuman and help me to vote for it. www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/1836

*Just when I thought I had a hell of times trying to get a full time job, the freelances just got better.
After I started to create tee-design for submission in Designsbyhuman lately, just to win cash for that awesome Revelations tee by Jimiyo (Called me cheapskate, ha). I find myself getting laid on more freelances on tee shirt design. Great

Hmmm, maybe I should go for more cute or smart design next time because i had never win once before , boo.

Comments

k*smith said…
Oooo...I like it!
Manuela said…
Spookie :P
I love the colors
Your illustration is strong and powerful!!! I like it a lot. Glad you are getting lots of work.
delaverobum said…
great illo!

Popular posts from this blog

Year of Rabbit ( Director Cut)

 Week 4:
兔气扬眉 / Year of Rabbit ( Director's cut)

This is not your usual kind of greeting card. (  ^ q ^!) ~ giggle*

The fat baby boy is grabbing the breath ( Tu Qi Yang Mei) and blood out of the rabbit , its a good symbol so he thought and the poor rabbit surrender the control to life. 
I haven't been drawing the chubby baby boy for a long long time so i thought maybe i created one for this year. Something different.

Anyway, here i wish everyone "恭喜发财, 年年有鱼 & 兔年行大運!"
HUAT AH!


for other chubby boy
: http://mi50.blogspot.com/2007/02/happy-chinese-year.html
:
http://mi50.blogspot.com/2007/01/year-of-pig.html

**Explanation/ 解释: 1)Wording in the drawing mean "feel proud and happy or feel proud and elated." 2)The color of Red ( blood) in Chinese culture usually means good luck so like the red packet which is given in the Chinese New Year, is just a symbol of good luck~
**********************
I'm trying my best to post a design or a illustration very week. Fac…

Ninja Spinjitzu

Kazama Hideo Densetsu Tale 20 : Ninja Spinjitzu

Inspired by Lego's Ninjago Movie .

PikKoro Kumaneko Ousama

Kumaneko Ousama 9: PikKoro Kumaneko Ousama 🐼

Another rework from 2015.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Check my fb for more: www.facebook.com/xiaobaosg/