Sunday, June 04, 2006

Lonely































Lonely angel
*Loneliness know my name* (jap caption)

"Ice crystals form from flakes of heaven
Fall down weightless to the earth
To them it's worth the falling
Through atmospheres a-dawning
And open arms a-calling
To collect and protect all the rainingInsane from above
The lonely angel dust
The only angel does…(byLAURA VEIRS)"
































Lonely Angel V2
*Added in textures
*Korean Version

Lonely im so lonely,I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody, To call my owwnnn....

*Inspired by my own loneliness :P



2 comments:

Moon said...

i like the "Lonely Gal" but her feet appears alittle too big :p

xiaobaosg 小宝 said...

Same answer: That's feet was reference from mine , haha :P