Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm not a Noob not yet a Pro

The Challenge

Chapter three of Mosaic Monkey : To be stronger
Although Mosaic Monkey had became the King of the jungle, he felt that this does not satisfy him. He wanted to be stronger and so he decided to challenge the impossible, the twin dragons of the East mountain. To be continued...



Personal updated
First of all , i would like to thanks those that had voted for my design in Threadless. Thank you so much! :D

Next is, BioRUST T-shirts which i had mentioned earlier, is now for sale at http://www.cafepress.com/biorust.45744162 <--~ Get 'Em Whilst They're Hot~
Beside that i had also been featured as the "featured artist" in their "Spring 2006 Newsletter" which came to me as a shock because ...

"Uniquely combining Japanese and American comic styles, Xiaobaosg is an artist of the highest calibre... and complements his professionalism perfectly with a quick work flow and a friendly manner. He calls himself a 'newbie artist', which is more than a little shocking because it begs the interesting question... If he is a newbie... what does it make the rest of us mere mortals? "

http://www.biorust.com/images/newsletters/2006-spring/index.htm < Newsletter link

Am I that good? I wonder, hehe!!
Not being humble but maybe I’m not a newbie anymore but then for sure I’m not that pro. : P
Thanks Man1c M0g, Chief Editor.BioRUST.com for the appreciation and kind comments!

Year 2006 seem to be a bit "better" years for me, I had received a few request/offer for design from me.

They say dream(s) are meant to be non-reality, are imaginary, or artificial and it happened only when you sleep but I believe if you dare to dream(s) on and catch it. Anything can be brought to reality! Anything can be possible.
Dream-seeker 梦寻者

5 comments:

Alina Chau said...

beautiful creative illos!

Ivan Chew said...

I think you're a professional, judging from your art. Solid work. Want to volunteer with the library to do some workshops for teens? :)

xiaobaosg 小宝 said...

Thanks ivan chew~ Haha~!I can't teach well but i do know people who does (www.sgcomic.com).

Ivan Chew said...

Well if you know some personal contacts who are willing to do some community service by sharing what they know best, let me know (ramblinglibrarian@gmail.com). Maybe you don't have to be able to teach. You just need to be able to show how you do it, and the librarian can help facilitate the "teaching". We're not looking for "teachers" but people willing to share with an audience (large or small group, doesn't matter). Cheers.

xiaobaosg 小宝 said...

Haha, i'm too shy to do pic infront of audience. maybe you can check out this http://www.funics.com.sg/ . They did a "24th comic jam" in NLB last year.Cheers~