Sunday, March 12, 2006

Femme Fatale

Ladykiller

(*Illustration friday- tattoo!hee)

Ladykiller 2
Lady-killer 2, the continuous concept of a sexy and deadly assassin, which I did in 2004. Also I had submitted this design into threadless for competition (it’s been sometime since I last submission). It's still under pending now until then i will updated more if i got into the competition and hope you can vote for me. Remember, "Looks can kill!" (*Oh! i had forgotten to place the "tattoo" back for her on the poster below. Hehe!)

11 comments:

Giles said...

I really like your work. Great stuff here. Excellent tattoo image.

http://www.choble.com

Jessica Wong said...

The design of the tattoo suits her tough look very much! By the way, hope your leg is recovering!

Pati @-;-- said...

I love your style. I do, I do, I do!

xiaobaosg 小宝 said...

Hi ,thanks alot guys and Jessica, my leg is feeling much more better now. It's just an old injury that tend to get hurt easily :D! Thanks~

Moon said...

xb,

here is a great ref for your rabbit lady...

http://www.missizzy.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-15

Chad Baldwin said...

Wow! I love your style, the textures work very well.

CATRAVEN said...

If Quentin Tarentino was a really fantastic artist this is what he would draw!Unfortunately for him, he will just dream of being you!Fantastic!!!!!!!

Pink Glamour said...

i love your work.the illustration for illustration friday_tatoo is very sexy, i love the colours.

Lori Witzel said...

Massively dangerous she-power -- and a line as clean as the women are sexy!

Very nicely done.

Alina Chau said...

very nice illo!! Good sense of action and full of energy!

ONESICKINDIVIDUAL said...

awesome designs!